Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Floral Encounters

Photobucket
Taken with a NIKKOR 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 lens at 135mm. 1/125 sec. f/5.6 and ISO 200 (no flash)
About this photo: Went off track on a cycling trip and while weaving through overgrown greenery I spotted this flower accompanied by two more semi bloomed ones. Too bad I didn't have my macro lens on me.
Photobucket
Taken with a NIKKOR 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 lens at 125mm. 1/100 sec. f/5.6 and ISO 100 (flash)
About this photo: Taken during a photo shoot of night architecture in Malaysia when I came across this overhanging flower.
Photobucket
Taken with a SONY ERICSSON 960i
About this photo: This was taken in a flower park in australia, we went during winter and this was one of the only flower in the whole park that was in bloom. I like how the small flowers in the background look like droplets of water.

3 comments:

HuiMing said...

I like the one of the red flower (:

Wolfox said...

i like that one too, thanks for your comment yea!

HuiMing said...

You're very welcome marcus. Time to shave!@